Because funding projects together is fun! Being part of the Catapult community is a great way to stay connected with your networks while supporting something good! Plus, we all love a little friendly competition, right?
How do I start a team?
Starting a team is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the “Start a Team” link, which will direct you to a new page.
- Fill in some basic information (team name and location) and then provide a short description about your team.
- Choose a category you think best fits your team (ex: issue area, families, sports) from the dropdown options. This will make it easy for others to search for your team.
- Upload a default profile photo or link to a video for your team. Please only use videos that were made by you or that you appear in.
- Invite your friends! Before you hit ‘send,’ you will have the option to add a project for your group to support or you can leave it blank and decide later! Now, click “Send Invites”.
- And that’s it! Congratulations on starting a Catapult team!
What kind of video can I use for my team’s default?
YouTube or Vimeo links only.
How do I join a team?
You can search for an existing team on this page by either using the search box or the selecting one of the categories in the dropdown feature. Once you find a team that interests you, click “Join Team”. It’s that easy!
How do I join a curator's team?
You can join a curator's team the same way as joining any team.
Can I join more than one team?
Can I dedicate my donation to more than one team?
A single donation can only go to one team but you’re welcome to spread your donations out as you support more projects.
Can I leave a team?
If you no longer wish to be part of a team, just go to your account and click on the "leave group" option.
I love my team and I want to do more! Where can I start?
Great question! You can create an email signature including a link to your team. Or you could share the link to your Catapult team by posting it to your profile on your social media channels. Have a better idea? Please share it with us!
Got more questions? We'll have answers. Just drop us a line with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to add them to our Frequently Asked Question section as soon as possible.